Ribfest Is Tomorrow! Here’s Your Last Minute Check List
As we prepare for what is expecting to be three days of awesome weather, amazing music from over a dozen different acts, some of the best BBQ you'll ever eat, deliciously cold beverages, and the best company you could ask for, it's important to be prepared for Kalamazoo Ribfest. If you plan on making the ultimate sacrifice by crushing through everyday or any day, all day, there are some things you'll want to consider to make sure your Kalamazoo Ribfest experience is the absolute best it can be!
1. Make sure you stay hydrated, ESPECIALLY if you're drinking.
2. Bring suntan lotion with you. A hat wouldn't hurt either.
3. Find ways to stay cool (some places sell fans that plug into your phone).
4. Come with an empty stomach (you'll want the room for BBQ & beer).
5. It may be wise to get cash NOW. There will be ATMs available, but to avoid fees.
6. Bring the positivity! We're lucky we get to do this so let's spread some love.
7. Follow Kalamazoo Ribfest and all of the Townsquare Radio Stations on ALL SOCIAL (Facebook/Instagram). We'll be updating you on all the happenings, as well as posting pictures and videos of the event to our individual station's pages as well. You may just see yourself.
8. Make sure you tag @KalamazooRibfest or your favorite station on all social media posts!